Novitiate is an important period of formation. The goal of the Novitiate is to prepare the novice to enter into the covenantal relationship with the Eucharistic Lord, learning from Him meekness, humility and infinite love.
- During the Novitiate, a person Learns to live as a DMI, in the spirit of the covenant.
- Reaches a deeper awareness of the vocational experience.
- Internalizes the Gospel values and DMI values.
- Centers herself following Christ chaste, poor and obedient.
- Learns from Mary & St. Joseph to do the will of the Father and to follow Christ more intimately.